A Very Warm Welcome


This is the welcoming post to "The Day-to-Day" a blog I decided to start right before starting exam season in my last year of high school. That's that kinda gal I am.
My reasoning behind this blog is to not only document my gap year (and eventually the years at university - wherever that may be) but also to share all the things I do, see, eat etc. so maybe you can benefit from it too! As well as these, it's kind of like a big diary that will most probably (I say probably but mean hopefully) hold me to things! Like going out and experiencing the world not just for the 'gram but for the experiences and memories.
A logbook of sorts The Day-to-Day hopefully will entertain, inspire and give some relatable content. After-all I am a newbie-adult who has only one direction in this world, up.

The photo up the top is from a family holiday in Busselton, WA, with stunning beaches and surfy vibes. A place I would like to go back to!

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19760067/?claim=nyzznzx2mtj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top