NY Resolutions I'm Keeping (for real)

So, a bout of inactivity hit me like a speeding bus. This is the part where I say I'm awfully sorry to my audience and vow to try my hardest to stay frequent with blog posts. But I've had enough blogger "comebacks" to know by now that this is pure (excuse my french) b.s.
In fact these little spike of blogging inspiration hits me every 2-4 months, meaning any period before that of inactivity must be apologised for. Basically, that's an apology post 5 times per annum. It is the nature of the beast. So I'm not going to apologise. Sorry, not sorry.
It's been a busy few months, I graduated high school, sat nearly 50 hours in a sweltering hot exam room, took a trip to the US of A, decided what I want in life, enrolled in university, dealt with drifting friendships and broke up with a boyfriend (I say 'a' not because I have multiple but because there was multiple and there will be multiple, does anyone know if tinder's any good? Jk... or am I?). My life is a moving labyrinth, basically.
So with all these moving pieces and big decisions came some vows to myself. Basically just quotes I found on Pinterest that I have now interpreted for my own profit in life.

Here they are: 

Life's too short to worry about how you look, just do it. (Okay that's Nike not Pinterest but still..)

You gotta love you first, because you love you best.

Don't look at your phone first thing, read, meditate, move.

Read more!

Learn a language it only takes a few minutes a day (#duolingoftw)

Exercise, you know you feel better afterwards.

Don't put anything on hold for anyone else. It's your life. Own it.

These are all lessons I've learnt in the last three months. They were hard to comprehend in such a short amount of time, but I'm sticking to them because I know that it's better in the long run.
I'm ambitious and I don't have to apologise for that, but I will have to apologise to myself if I don't live life to the fullest I possible can. Bring on 2019!

Enjoy three of my favourite pics from my trip! 'Cause let's faces blogs are boring without pictures. 




Comments

  1. It is a special time of the New Year when you must take some resolutions to improve your life
    Helene Goldnadel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a natural time of the year to be thinking about how you would like your new year to be.
    Lelo Vibrators

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top