Letter of Intent

Dear reader,

Firstly thank you for being here. Just being on the other side of a computer and spending a moment on my creative outlet means the world to me. You're a beautiful human.

Secondly I'd like to layout the grounds of my blog, seeing as I haven't done this and by doing so I might actually stick with it.

There are three main purposes of this blog: 
1. Share positivity and good vibes 
2. Keep a record of my journey through university and beyond 
3. Be the source of information I wish I had before going into university. 

A bit of an expansion on no. 3, I wish I had an authentic and completely utterly real person who was sharing their experiences at university. Specifically otago, but that doesn't really matter, uni is uni. What I'm striving to do is share a completely honest perspective about university and adulting in general. I also, in the future, want to interview other students and collate a big database of information about a range of different courses in a fun and interesting way. There'll be tips and hacks I wish I has known as I reached the end of high school and bits of advice I feel like are not stressed enough!

Thanks for reading... Enjoy this concept design for a logo...



Comments

Post a Comment

back to top